Location: San Salvador, El Salvador
Practice Area: Communications
Reporting to: Communications Specialist
Date: January 2020
Counterpart International (CPI) is currently seeking for a Short-term Designer and Social Media Campaign Consultant (DSMC) to manage the social media strategy for the dissemination of the “National Youth Campaign” that will be implemented in March 2020. Additionally, this position is expected to work closely with the Public Relations and Logistics Campaign Intern (PRLCCI) and it will report to the Communications Specialist. The DSMC will create multimedia and graphic materials as well as manage the Campaign´s social media profiles. This is a short-term (300 hours) locally-based position; Salvadoran citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
Under the direction of the Communications Specialist, the incumbent is expected to contribute to:
- Design a digital strategy for the implementation of the “National Youth Campaign.”
- Manage the Campaign’s social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube).
- Creation of multimedia and graphic materials for social media and other activities related to the campaign.
- Support the implementation of the campaign’s strategies.
- Provide social media support to address campaign’s key messages
- Events and activities photo coverage.
- Work closely with the PRLCCI to disseminate the campaign’s messages.
- Other activities assigned by the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital/New Media, Journalism, or
- Interested in Digital Communications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Writing and/or editing experience for online and/or print publications.
- Experience with managing online communities through social media
platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Multimedia and graphic design skills.
- Creative open-minded team player with strong initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work within a multicultural and diverse team.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
Counterpart’s Rights and notification of award
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Counterpart reserves the right to conduct additional selection process steps as needed, such as interviews, request copies of previous contracts, pay stubs, etc.
- Counterpart reserves the right to accept or reject:
i. Any application
ii. Late applications
Contents of Application/Submission Requirements
The following Documents must be included in the application
1. Applicant resume (CV)
2. A copy the last paystub or employee contract.
3. Two recommendation letters from previous employers/consultancy within the past two years or contact information.
4. Letter of interest with salary requirements (per hour).
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com no later than January 23, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.counterpart.org