Issuing Date: January 16, 2020
Solicitation Number: 001 – 2020
Offer Deadline: January 24, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Counterpart International (hereinafter Counterpart) is soliciting applications for consultancy services as described in this Request for Independent Consultant (RFIC). These services are required under the National Youth Campaign under Right and Dignity Project funded by United States Agency for International Development (hereinafter USAID). Independent Consultants invited by Counterpart (hereinafter “applicants”) to submit offers (hereinafter “applications”) for the services described in the attached scope of work are under no obligation to do so.
Objective of the Assignment
Counterpart International (CPI) is currently seeking for a Short-term Campaign Coordinator Consultant (CCC) to plan and implement the National Youth Campaign that will be executed on March 2020. Additionally, this position is expected to work closely with the Designer and Social Media Campaign Coordinator (DSMC) and the Public Relations and Logistics Campaign Intern (PRLCI). The DCCC will serve as the primary point of contact for the campaign and will report to the Communications Specialist. This is a part time (3 months) locally based position; Salvadoran citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
The bidder is anticipated to provide the following core services/tasks:
Under the direction of the Communications Specialist, the incumbent is expected to contribute to:
- Support end-to-end execution of the “2020 National Youth Campaign,” including creative coordination, project management, production, delivery, and reporting.
- Create fundraising strategies and identify potential sponsors along with the PRLCI.
- Develop content for social media and marketing materials along with the DSMC.
- Coordinate Campaign’s logistics.
- Manage interviews and media coverage of the events.
- Work closely with the DSMC and the PRLCI to disseminate the Campaign’s messages.
- Create and coordinate press clippings and reports with regards to the Campaign.
- Other activities as assigned by the Communications Specialist.
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.counterpart.org